Hey, I'm not even sure if you will see this, but I will try to help you!!
1. If you want a good blog you need to make it interesting. 2. If you're making this about Wizard101 you could talk about all the new stuff. Add your own Pictures you've taken of W101. 3. Say your opinion on stuff. 4. Talk about your adventures! 5. Give advice to new, and regular players of Wizard101. 6. Interview players of the game!
Try to get this blog public. If you go on Wizard101central.com Tell your friends about it! Ask them to tell their friends!
My blog isn't about Wizard101 (since I can't pay for it anymore =( I made it about Stardoll. thestardolldiarys.blogspot.com
Just an example to give you ideas.
Also, once it really picks up, you could feature a player in your sidebar, add a photo of them maybe?
Hey, I'm not even sure if you will see this, but I will try to help you!!
ReplyDelete1. If you want a good blog you need to make it interesting.
2. If you're making this about Wizard101 you could talk about all the new stuff. Add your own Pictures you've taken of W101.
3. Say your opinion on stuff.
4. Talk about your adventures!
5. Give advice to new, and regular players of Wizard101.
6. Interview players of the game!
Try to get this blog public. If you go on Wizard101central.com Tell your friends about it! Ask them to tell their friends!
My blog isn't about Wizard101 (since I can't pay for it anymore =(
I made it about Stardoll.
thestardolldiarys.blogspot.com
Just an example to give you ideas.
Also, once it really picks up, you could feature a player in your sidebar, add a photo of them maybe?